The Road to Buying and Selling a Dental Practice
September 26, 2018
During this presentation attendees will learn when to start planning to buy or sell a dental practice. Sellers will learn how to make their practices more attractive to buyers, and buyers will learn how to find the right practice for their specific needs, skills and location. We will exam the current state of the dental practice, transitions market and buyers will learn how to approach a reputable bank if they need financing.
- Examine the current state of the dental practice transitions market.
- Review the key questions to ask when considering a practice broker.
- Learn how to make your practice more attractive to a buyer.
- Demystify the process of valuing a dental practice.
- Identify the key points to consider regarding the financial health of your dental practice.
- Discover multiple ways to transition from owner to retiree.
- Explore different ideas regarding multiple practice ownership.
- Discuss how to assess the current state of your dental team and identify if they will stay with a buyer, post-sale.
- Review simple strategies to improve practice revenue.
Disclosures: Paul Goodman declares that he is a practice broker affiliated with United Dental Brokers of America.
Space is limited, enroll by September 25, 2018. This seminar is worth 2 CE Credits.
Wednesday, September 26 2018
11:30 AM – 2:30 PM
Villa Francesco’s Italian Restaurant
21 NJ-31, Pennington, NJ 08534