One - on - One
Career Coaching with Dr. Paul Goodman, DMD
1. Pre-coaching connection (ZOOM, phone call ,email) with a Dental Nachos team member to find out more about your hopes, dreams and favorite nacho toppings.
2. Dental Nachos team member reviews with Dr. Nacho and comes up with a pre-connection strategy.
3. ZOOM or phone call (30 minutes) with Dr. Nacho. Can be broken up into two sessions.
4. Action plan from Ariel, Client Services Director and Dr. Nacho
5. Membership in the Dental Nachos Supreme SALSA group (24 CE credits in 2020). Valued at $395. If you are already a member in the Dental Nachos Supreme SALSA club, we will provide a $395 “nacho coupon” to be used on any On Demand Course (over 20 awesome selections).
Reach Your Career Goals
Sit down with Paul and get his undivided attention on YOU and your career.
Sit down with Paul and get his undivided attention on YOU and helping you realize your career goals.
Business Coaching & Consulting
Share from Paul's Nacho Plate - being a successful multi-practice owner, Paul will share his experience & expertise with you. He listens to the vision you have for your career and uses his wisdom and connections to help you navigate the best way to get there. Dr. Paul will review your business practices and make suggestions that you can implement to see an immediate improvement.
Practice Transitions & Associateship Placement
No matter where you are in your career, Dr. Paul can help. He is an expert with practice transitions! Whether you are looking to transition smoothly into retirement or exploring buying a practice, Paul will advise you on making the right decisions for you and the lifestyle you're working toward. Dr. Goodman also helps busy dental offices place Associates. If you're looking for an associateship, or looking to bring on an associate, Paul can guide you into a position that works for everyone.
If you can’t make it to Philadelphia to meet with Dr. Nacho in person, we can “meet” online! Schedule your personal consultation for a time that’s convenient for you, from where ever you are.
Meet Your Coach
Dr. Paul Goodman
While chief dental resident during his general practice residency and hospital fellowship at Albert Einstein Medical Center, Dr. Goodman received advanced training and also placed and restored 150 dental implants. He has been a faculty member for Hiossen Dental Implant Training Program for the past 10 years and has helped over 100 general dentists place their first dental implants. Additionally, he teaches dental residents at Albert Einstein Medical Center lecturing to dentists on placing and restoring implants.
A graduate of the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, Dr. Goodman has been practicing dentistry for over 10 years and works with his brother in two locations in Mercer County, NJ. Dr. Goodman has purchased three dental practices and shares his personal experience with retiring dentists in managing the expectations of their patients and team members during the transition process. He is the founder of Rising Dentists Study Club and Rittenhouse Consulting, LLC – both in Philadelphia.