Three Courses in One
Learn How To Find The Right Associateship For YOU
How to Find a Good Associateship and Survive in the Real World Part 1
- Where and how do I start looking for a job?
- Super important questions to ask during the interview process.
- How associates make money and avoiding being taken advantage of by the practice.
How to Find a Good Associateship and Survive in the Real World Part 2
- Ways to prepare yourself BEFORE you leave dental school or a residency to reach your income potential as an associate.
- Strategies to make yourself a valuable asset to the dentist and the team.
How to Have Tough Conversations With Your Patients, Your Team, and Yourself
- Review “red flags” most dental applicants do not notice because they are somewhat desperate.
- How to tell if the compensation package is reasonable.
- Things an applicant can do to stand out in the dental dating world.
Meet Your Instructor
Dr. Paul Goodman
While chief dental resident during his general practice residency and hospital fellowship at Albert Einstein Medical Center, Dr. Goodman received advanced training and also placed and restored 150 dental implants. He has been a faculty member for Hiossen Dental Implant Training Program for the past 10 years and has helped over 100 general dentists place their first dental implants. Additionally, he teaches dental residents at Albert Einstein Medical Center lecturing to dentists on placing and restoring implants.
A graduate of the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, Dr. Goodman has been practicing dentistry for over 10 years and works with his brother in two locations in Mercer County, NJ. Dr. Goodman has purchased three dental practices and shares his personal experience with retiring dentists in managing the expectations of their patients and team members during the transition process. He is the founder of Rising Dentists Study Club and Rittenhouse Consulting, LLC – both in Philadelphia.
Yes! You will be eligible to obtain 4 CE credits through CEZoom, after taking the accompanying quizzes for each lesson. You will receive a link to the quiz after purchase, and at the end of the course.
After purchasing, you will have access to a video recording of a live CE event. After watching the video course you will receive a link to CEZoom where you will take a quiz based on the content in the video. This confirms your eligibility and grants your continuing education credits through CEZoom, so you will need a valid CEZoom log-in/registration.