Dental Cementology: The Key to Longevity in Indirect Dentistry
with Chad C. Duplantis, DDS, FAGD
This webinar is on Fixed Prosthodontics (1 CE Credits Total)
AGD Code: 610 Fixed Prosthodontics
- Visualize how dental cements have changed over the years and the reasoning for constant improvements.
- Understand the latest trends in dental cementation are
- Learn the indications and usage for each of the cements.
- Discuss the appropriate measures we must take in regard to both the tooth and the restoration.
- Bioactivity – what is it, and which cements fall into this new category.
- Cementing implant restorations – is one cement better than the others for this type of restoration?
This gives you access to a dental webinar which you can access from anywhere with internet.
Meet Your Instructors
Chad C. Duplantis, DDS, FAGD
Dr. Chad Duplantis received his D.D.S. from UTHSC San Antonio in 1999 and completed an Advanced Education in General Dentistry program at Baylor College of Dentistry in 2000. He maintains a small group private practice in Fort Worth, TX, focusing on aesthetic and restorative dentistry. As a member of Catapult Education Speaker’s Bureau, Dr. Duplantis is an author, a lecturer, and a key opinion leader in dentistry. His interests are mainly in digital, implant, and restorative dentistry. In 2020, Dr. Duplantis co-founded the Facebook Group Dentists IN the Know, which is designed to keep the dental industry well-informed.