Dental Nachos Supreme Presents: Information Technology Tips and Tricks for 2020 - Getting the most for your money
This is a 1 CE credit Practice Management and Human Relations – AGD 550
- Learn how (and when) to incorporate your mobile devices into your practice workflow
- Learn cost effective ways to communicate effectively with your patients
- Get online reviews that will really make your practice stand out from the crowd.
- Prescribe for your patients from your mobile phone easily, securely and safely. For free.
- Find all sorts of free and low cost apps and content you can use to improve the patient experience
Meet Your Instructor
Dr. Mitchell Rubinstein
Mitchell Rubinstein D.M.D. practices general dentistry in New York City. He is the Education Director for the New York County Dental Society, and chairs the Technology Committee for the New York State Dental Association. He also serves on the Standards Committee for the American Dental Association.
He graduated from the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine in 1992. He served as the dental director for the PSCH Clinic in Queens, NY providing dental care to people with developmental disabilities and Autism. From 1994-1996, he partnered with the NYU Dental School to give residents and students valuable clinical training in special care dentistry. In 1996, he went into private practice full time with his father and mentor, Dr Walter Rubinstein, and they practiced together until the senior Dr. Rubinstein’s retirement in 2012
Dr Rubinstein is also a Fellow of the American College of Dentists, and serves on the research faculty of the University of Rochester’s Eastman Dental Institute.