Dr. Nacho's CE Story Time: Patient Communication + Transitions Part 4
This is a 1 CE credit Patient Relations, Communications, Management Course
AGD Code: 550 Practice Management
- Develop repeatable word systems to streamline the challenging nature of patient communication.
- Examine the current state of the dental transitions field.
- Review simple strategies to improve practice revenue… the power of video
- Learn 5 minute practice systems that eliminate confusion and enhance patient service
- Explore how to implement larger implant plans and prepare the team for how to present them
Meet Your Instructor
Dr. Paul Goodman
Dr. Paul Goodman is a practicing general dentist and the managing partner of a group practice with two locations along with his brother, Jeffrey, in Mercer County, NJ. Over the past ten years, Dr. Goodman has acquired three dental practices and has transformed his father’s general practice into a dental group that employs multiple general dentists, specialists, and over twenty team members in two locations.
After graduating from the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine in 2002, Dr. Goodman pursued additional training at Albert Einstein Medical Center in Philadelphia. During his general practice residency and hospital fellowship at Albert Einstein Medical Center, Dr. Goodman had the fortunate opportunity to learn how to place and restore dental implants. Dr. Paul Goodman is also known as Dr. Nacho. Founder of the Dental Nachos Facebook group dedicated to helping dentists and teams increase their success, happiness and most of all, have more fun dentisting.
Dr. Goodman lives in Center City, Philadelphia with his wife, Mary, and their two daughters, Daphne & Drew. They love all Philadelphia has to offer, especially the fantastic restaurant scene.Visit www.peningtondentalcenter.com or www.dentalnachos.com to learn more.