Implant Dentistry with Case Acceptance Chips
Restorative practices see at least one patient with a missing tooth every day. Implant dentistry provides an opportunity to offer patients increased self-esteem, enhanced chewing capabilities and optimal treatment while boosting practice revenue. Help patients see the value in and say “Yes!” to reach your practice’s full implant potential.
- Examine the role of the general dentist in implant dentistry and how to predictably and responsibly add implant placement to your practice toolkit
- Review a case selection protocol that identifies straightforward implant cases
- Learn effective consultation techniques that increase case acceptance
- Demystify front desk insurance coding and billing strategies Identify staff systems that take the “hasslefactor” out of the parts and pieces of implants
- Discover how to work synergistically with your specialist Explore techniques for extraction and socket preservation (bone grafting) to build your own ideal implant sites.
- Assess post-operative care management to ensure patient comfort and safety.
- Review internal and external marketing programs which can improve practice revenue.
- Participate in complex case assessment and execution.
- Capitalize on the hidden production in your practice by enhancing implant case acceptance