How to Start Placing (Some of) Your Own Dental Implants and Learn to Restore More in a Patient Centered and Profitable Way – Rent for 48 hours
with Dr. Paul Goodman
2 credit CE — AGD code 690 Implants
- Review the differences between cement and screw retained restorations
- Discuss restorative decision making for single tooth implant restorations in the posterior
- Identify maintenance issues and how to troubleshoot them
- Develop a system for restoring single teeth implants that is profitable, predictable and fun
- Examine the role of the general dentist in implant dentistry and how to predictably and responsibly add implant placement to your practice toolkit
- Review the skills general dentists need to place some of their own dental implants
- Develop a case selection protocol that identifies straightforward implant cases
- Learn effective consultation techniques that increase case acceptance
- Discover how to work synergistically with your specialist
Meet Your Instructor
Dr. Paul Goodman
Dr. Paul Goodman is a practicing general dentist and the managing partner of a group practice with two locations along with his brother, Jeffrey, in Mercer County, NJ. Over the past ten years, Dr. Goodman has acquired three dental practices and has transformed his father’s general practice into a dental group that employs multiple general dentists, specialists, and over twenty team members in two locations.
After graduating from the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine in 2002, Dr. Goodman pursued additional training at Albert Einstein Medical Center in Philadelphia. During his general practice residency and hospital fellowship at Albert Einstein Medical Center, Dr. Goodman had the fortunate opportunity to learn how to place and restore dental implants. Dr. Paul Goodman is also known as Dr. Nacho. Founder of the Dental Nachos Facebook group dedicated to helping dentists and teams increase their success, happiness and most of all, have more fun dentisting.
Dr. Goodman lives in Center City, Philadelphia with his wife, Mary, and their two daughters, Daphne & Drew. They love all Philadelphia has to offer, especially the fantastic restaurant scene.Visit www.peningtondentalcenter.com or www.dentalnachos.com to learn more.