Implant Dentistry with Case Acceptance Chips: Developing your Implant Core as a General Dentist to Improve Patient Care and Production
with Dr. Paul Goodman
1 credit CE — AGD code 690 Implants
- Learn effective consultation techniques that can increase case acceptance.
- Discuss surgical skills needed to place dental implants and the value of extractions and bone grafting.
- Identify restorative techniques to decrease dentist stress and improve patient outcomes.
- Discover the role of the general dentist in implant dentistry and how to predictably and responsibly add implant placement to your practice toolkit.
- Learn a case selection protocol that identifies straightforward implant cases.
Meet Your Instructor
Dr. Paul Goodman
Dr. Paul Goodman is a practicing general dentist and the managing partner of a group practice with two locations along with his brother, Jeffrey, in Mercer County, NJ. Over the past ten years, Dr. Goodman has acquired three dental practices and has transformed his father’s general practice into a dental group that employs multiple general dentists, specialists, and over twenty team members in two locations.
After graduating from the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine in 2002, Dr. Goodman pursued additional training at Albert Einstein Medical Center in Philadelphia. During his general practice residency and hospital fellowship at Albert Einstein Medical Center, Dr. Goodman had the fortunate opportunity to learn how to place and restore dental implants. Dr. Paul Goodman is also known as Dr. Nacho. Founder of the Dental Nachos Facebook group dedicated to helping dentists and teams increase their success, happiness and most of all, have more fun dentisting.
Dr. Goodman lives in Center City, Philadelphia with his wife, Mary, and their two daughters, Daphne & Drew. They love all Philadelphia has to offer, especially the fantastic restaurant scene.Visit www.peningtondentalcenter.com or www.dentalnachos.com to learn more.