Three Courses in One
Learn How To Expand Your Practice With Dental Implants
The Life Changing Impact of Dental Implants
- How to treatment plan full arch implant cases
- Fixed versus removable implant overdentures
- Patient communication tips for large implant cases
How To Have Tough Conversations
- How to identify tough conversations and whether they have to be had RIGHT NOW or can be postponed until a later time.
- Developing repeatable scripts and catchphrases to streamline the tough conversation process.
- When to go get help or decide to bail on the process. Professionals are there for a reason.
- Recognize that acute, unplanned stress negatively impacts YOU the dentist from a clinical, emotional, mental and physical angle.
Dental Implants: The Expanding Role of the General Dentist
- Learn effective consultation techniques that can increase case acceptance.
- Discuss surgical skills needed to place dental implants.
- Identify restorative techniques to decrease dentist stress and improve patient outcomes.
- Learn a case selection protocol that identifies straightforward implant cases.
Meet Your Instructor
Dr. Paul Goodman
While chief dental resident during his general practice residency and hospital fellowship at Albert Einstein Medical Center, Dr. Goodman received advanced training and also placed and restored 150 dental implants. He has been a faculty member for Hiossen Dental Implant Training Program for the past 10 years and has helped over 100 general dentists place their first dental implants. Additionally, he teaches dental residents at Albert Einstein Medical Center lecturing to dentists on placing and restoring implants.
A graduate of the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, Dr. Goodman has been practicing dentistry for over 10 years and works with his brother in two locations in Mercer County, NJ. Dr. Goodman has purchased three dental practices and shares his personal experience with retiring dentists in managing the expectations of their patients and team members during the transition process. He is the founder of Rising Dentists Study Club and Rittenhouse Consulting, LLC – both in Philadelphia.
Yes! You will be eligible to obtain 4 CE credits through CEZoom, after taking the accompanying quizzes for each lesson. You will receive a link to the quiz after purchase, and at the end of the course.
After purchasing, you will have access to a video recording of a live CE event. After watching the video course you will receive a link to CEZoom where you will take a quiz based on the content in the video. This confirms your eligibility and grants your continuing education credits through CEZoom, so you will need a valid CEZoom log-in/registration.