Expand Your Practice in 2020
This comprehensive dental sleep medicine CE course will help you and your team implement a system for treating Airway Disorders including Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) into your dental practice. Dr. Robinson will teach you how to talk the talk and walk the walk in the world of Sleep Medicine. Once you have completed this course, you will have the tools and resources needed to implement clinically proven treatment protocols, generate new patient growth and add at least an additional 400,000 of revenue to your dental practice!
You’ll leave the My Sleep Apnea Course with knowledge on:
- Screening of Airway Disorders for children and adults in your Practice
- Empowering your staff to identify and use correct verbiage in conversion
- Treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea with Oral Appliance Therapy
- Treatment of Pediatric Sleep Breathing Disorders with Myofunctional Therapy
- Sleep Studies: Gain an understanding of PSG’s & Home Sleep Testing
- Collaborative Relationships: How to build a network of providers in the medical community to generate a referral base
- Dental Sleep Medicine Marketing: Identifying your patient base & promoting
Small for a reason
Limited to a Small Number of Live Attendees
My First Sleep Apnea Course is deliberately being kept SMALL for MAXIMUM benefit for the attendees. We want to create an interactive environment where you’ll be able to ask questions and dive deeper into topics when necessary. Every Dentist who purchases a ticket is encouraged to bring one team member!
A to Z of how and why a dentist should be educated and aware of Sleep Apnea in their practice
Meet Your Instructors
Dr. Ryan Robinson
When Dr. Robinson graduated from dental school, he couldn’t wait to get back to the community in which he grew up. He was looking forward to helping people achieve their perfect smile. Little did he know that a few years later, his background in dentistry would give him the opportunity to look beyond the teeth to something that could change his patient’s overall health…..the AIRWAY!
Dr. Robinson is Delaware’s first and only board certified doctor in Craniofacial Dental Sleep Medicine. After many years of treating the airway in his general dental practice, Dr Robinson decided to open up a speciality practice to address the needs of the community. This new practice called The Pain and Sleep Therapy Center of Delaware Valley focuses on finding the origin of the problem as opposed to treating with medications and “band-aid” fixes that have become so routine in todays medical system.
Dr. Robinson has taken over 600 hours of continuing education courses in Craniofacial Pain and Sleep Breathing Disorders and has been personally mentored by the world’s leading airway clinicians. Dr. Robinson works with patients of all ages. He states, “It is extremely rewarding to help an adult enhance their quality of life by finding and treating the source of their issues. What’s even more powerful is treating children and having the opportunity to CURE their problems.” He goes on to say “Children are the most fun because with just a little intervention and therapy we can help the child grow and develop properly, saving them a lifetime of issues that otherwise would not have been identified. We focus on identifying these issues at a young age so we don’t ever have to treat them as an adult”
Outside of the office, Dr. Robinson loves spending time with his wife Renee, his son Bryce, his daughter Reese and their dog Marley. He also enjoys traveling, playing golf and giving back to the community through volunteering his time and service, especially with Alfred I. duPont/Nemours Hospital for children in their blood cancer research department.
- American Academy of Craniofacial Pain
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- American Academy of Facial Esthetics
- International Association of Orofacial Myology
- International Consortium of Oral Ankylofrenula Professionals (ICAP)
- American Laser Study Club
- World Clinical Laser Institute
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Academy of Osseointegration
- Delaware State Dental Society
- Brandywine Valley Study Club
- Delaware’s “Give Kids a Smile” program
- Maryland’s “Access to Care” program
- Operation Smile
- The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society of Delaware
IN THE NEWS & PUBLICATIONS
- Fox – American Health Front – Dental Sleep Medicine
- “How Your Dentist Can Help You Sleep Better”, Delaware Business Magazine
- “Come For a Teeth Cleaning, Leave With a Sleep Apnea Kit”, Delaware Online
Dr. David Slobodinsky
Dr. David Slobodinsky graduated from Temple University Dental School in 1983. He worked in large group practice until 1988, when he moved to his present location in Fabulous Fishtown. Since then, he has enjoyed practicing quality, painless dentistry for the last 18 years.
Dr. Slobodinsky values continuing education and has dedicated over 300 hours to post-graduate studies. Dr. Slobodinsky is a member with good standing in The American Dental Association, The Pennsylvania Dental Association, The Philadelphia County Dental Society, The Academy of General Dentistry, Eastern Dental Society, and The Cosmetic Consortium of Philadelphia.
Dr. Slobodinsky is happily married to his dental school sweetheart, Charleen, who is also his part-time hygienist. He has two sons, Mark and Brett, and a beautiful Shetland Sheepdog named Ginger. When he is not practicing dentistry, you might find him golfing, scuba diving, skiing, hiking, or watching his sons play baseball, basketball, and football.