- Understanding the needed criteria to create an esthetic outcome
- Applying principles of smile design and analysis of proportions
- Examination of anterior morphology
- Importance of the mid-line “Critical Zone”
- Using the intra-oral mock-up to set up predictability
Meet Your Instructor
Dr. Arthur Volker
A New York native, Dr. Volker graduated from Columbia University’s School of Dental and Oral Surgery, and completed a General Practice Residency at the New York Hospital of Queens. He was an attending at Coler-Goldwater Specialty Hospital and Nursing Facility, and is in private practice in Sunnyside, New York.
Dr. Volker has published articles and lectures internationally on topics such as direct composite, minimally invasive dentistry, and dental materials. He is a Key Opinion Leader for several dental manufacturers, and has been involved in the testing and development of dental products and materials.