The Explorer of Dentistry: Why CBCTs Make So Much Sense for the GP
with Dr. Lou Graham
1 credit CE — AGD code 550
- Why we haven’t taken an FMX in my practice for 5 years
- 2D imaging isn’t dead but it’s so limiting!
- How to create efficient work-flows with your specialists and all GP driven
- Even if you aren’t placing implants, why restorative driven placement and CBCT’s are a must today, all guided by you and your specialist
- The money…yep, how this works into a great investment on all fronts
- What you should be looking for in CBCT and making the right decisions
Meet Your Instructor
Dr. Lou Graham
Dr. Graham is an internationally recognized lecturer extensively involved in continuing education for dental professionals. His lectures focus on incorporating current clinical advancements through “conservative dentistry.”
He emphasizes the same concepts he practices: dental health diagnosis, treatment plans for medically compromised patients, conservative treatment, cosmetic dentistry, and customized approaches to periodontal care, implants and laser dentistry.
Dr. Graham is the founder of Catapult Education, a continuing education company whose philosophy and programs use contemporary, interactive formats to integrate time-proven conservative dentistry with 21st century materials and techniques. Dr. Graham is a published author in many leading national and international dental journals.