The Two Crux Moves for Efficient Molar Endodontics
with Dr. Aaron Nicholas
This webinar is on Endodontics (1 CE Credits Total)
AGD Code: 070 Endodontics
- Perform predictable, painless anesthesia for root canal therapy.
- Identify why single visit Root canal therapy, buildup, and crown is preferable to multiple visits.
- Understand how rearranging the order of the procedure can increase efficiency and lead to a better clinical outcome.
- Understand how to systematize all aspects of the procedure.
- Identify how to predictably and efficiently negotiate molar canals.
- Avoid unnecessary repeated steps.
- Learn how using a endo handpiece with an apex location can help save you time
- Learn to efficiently use Oraseal (Ultradent) to seal the rubber dam
This gives you access to a dental webinar which you can access from anywhere with internet.
Meet Your Instructor
Dr. Aaron Nicholas
Dr. Aaron Nicholas DDS is a practicing dentist and international speaker with over 30 years of experience. He graduated from the University of Maryland Dental School. He is the founder and CEO of Monday Morning Dentistry, Smile Protection Dental Plan, The Dental Assistant School of Maryland, and Nicholas Dental Care. He is a frequent guest on dental podcasts including, The Dentalprenuer, The Relentless Dentist, Dentists, Implants and Worms and The Better Dentistry Podcast.